POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Good Cookie v2.0 : Re: Good Cookie v2.0 Server Time
5 Sep 2024 23:16:49 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Good Cookie v2.0
From: Invisible
Date: 6 Apr 2009 11:20:41
Message: <49da1dc9$1@news.povray.org>
Jim Holsenback wrote:

> About the measures:
>

> teaspoon = the spoon you stir your coffee with
>
> tablespoon = a soup spoon

This is very important.

My mum bought one of those automatic bread maker things. Basically it's
a metal box, you put some flour, sugar, salt and of course yeast into
it, press a button on the front, and a metal paddle mixes the stuff
around, leaves it for a while, mixes it some more, and then a heater
element turns on and bakes the dough.

Except that when my mum tried to work it herself, rather than baking a
delicious load of freash bread, it baked something resembling cement. I
was consulted to analyse the fault. So I chiselled some of the
brick-hard stuff out and tasted it. It tasted like pure salt.

Apparently my mother put 0.5 tablespoons of salt in rather than 0.5
teaspoons. Hence the no rising and the burned wheat result. Gah! >_<